Road Accidents can occur anytime to any biker due to the fault of one or another but the effects of Road Accidents certainly leads to death or severe injury.
Avoiding Road accidents cannot happen in reality because the fault can happen from others side too, thus necessary precautions should be taken to get out from the road accidents with minimum injury and thus helmets plays an important role that protects the most vulnerable part of the body, the head.
Safety tips on Helmet
One should follow certain necessary and moreover compulsorily follow rules on road to be safe and keep others safe. Thus some unavoidable helmet tips are required for making the helmet a good companion on the road suitable to everyone.
- Choosing a Perfect Helmet: – A perfectly suited helmet to your head is the best helmet irrespective of its cost and design. Trying various helmets while the purchase is necessary to choose a perfect helmet that will be your good companion for years. Moreover, go for a snugly fit helmet can mold to your head shape.
- Prefer your own helmet: – Don’t borrow or lend a helmet from your friends as every helmet is designed to fit one’s head and might not be perfectly fit for your head, so it could be less protective and can lead to severe head injuries.
- Thermal Balance in a helmet: – Regulation of temperature in helmets is necessary, as excess heat can damage the polystyrene of a high-grade layer on the helmet. Never keep the helmet in sunshine or dishwashers as they can affect the protection layer on the helmet. Use the products that are specifically for the helmets.
- Replace helmets after fall: – Helmets can be affected after an impact of a severe road accident thus they should be replaced after the fall as they cannot provide the same protection as that of the new one.
- Helmets for kids and women: – There are helmets for Kids and children too and those kids wear and women wear helmets should be used in skateboarding or riding scooters. Let kids choose their own helmets as they can be habituated by it easily even if it is fancy.
Specific Motorcycle helmets: –
Accidents on a motorcycle are very often and cause severe injuries in comparison to any other requirement so motorcyclists should follow some specific tips on a regular basis.
- Always prefer a certified helmet that is accepted for the protection and efficiency by the Government.
- Be sure to select a helmet with a V-shaped strap on the ears and always lock the strap under the chin.
“Helmets keeps away your hell mate.”
It is a well known phrase that suits to everyone especially those who use their brain to pose themselves with style in front of all but feels defamed by wearing helmets.