Recently, road accidents on bikes have heightened to a great level. In fact, statistics have shown that 1.25 million people lose their lives due to the accidents. Though traffic is still maintained, it is not prominent in every area. In fact, cases of rash driving, driving without wearing a helmet, and driving through the crowded lanes at high speed are some of the reasons reported for having caused accidents. This accounts for around 19.3% of the total two-wheeler accidents.
This is why wearing helmets are the first precautionary step you have to take while driving a bike. But wearing the closed, heavy metallic helmets can be wearisome; especially if you are not accustomed.
Nevertheless, wearing one is essential and that is why Virgo has brought you some of their exquisite helmet pieces. Their helmets though might look simple, they are different in one or other aspects from the other helmet manufacturing company.
ENTICING FACTS ABOUT THE VIRGO HELMETS
- Externally the helmets might look all same but the Virgo helmets have their own specialties. The looks and the colors of the helmets are decided so as to fit your personality in the best way.
- Open face and closed face helmets are there and so, you can choose anything as per your own desires. In fact, the Cromax helmet is the best for having a perfect face fit and protecting your head while you will be driving on the road.
- The glass fitted in the helmet is of high quality and toughened. This ensures that the glass won’t break even if you drop the helmet on the floor. In fact, these glasses are made of polymer, which is force resilient and doesn’t get a crack.
- The entire material of the helmet is made of the different polymeric combination. This helps in the luster look of the helmets and also provide the resiliency to the protective cover. Hardness is the prime quality of the Virgo helmets.
- The straps that are attached to the helmets are made from high-quality nylon fabric. This helps in keeping the helmet in place and protecting your face. Also, sometimes when you are traveling on a bumpy road, your helmet might get displaced if the straps aren’t closed properly. But Virgo helmet straps fit your face, preventing any displacement of the helmets.
∙ Sometimes keeping the helmet on your face might cause certain problems like excessive sweating, foul smell, and so on. Virgo helmets are specifically designed in a way where you won’t have to face these type of problems. Even though the fit is apt, enough space is there to let the air circulate properly, allowing you to breathe.